Best WordPress SEO Plugins
What is SEO?
Organic traffic has always played a great role while building any business and in achieving sustainable growth. Generating organic traffic is tough especially when the brand is not popular enough. Due to this reason, SEO-friendly websites are being developed that helps to optimize any website for search engines. Getting organic traffic is one of the key elements for business where there are numerous areas to work upon to get genuine traffic on search engines. The process is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
What are SEO plugins?
To ease the overall process of SEO, SEO plugins are designed. There are more than 100 SEO plugins developed so far for SEO tasks. Most of them are free and have premium versions to carry more functional areas. To help you decide which plugin suits best for your website that can build your business, the best plugins are derived out. Based on on-site goals and desired SEO strategy it is easy to implement one of the below-indicated plugins. The plugins are discussed below with their attributes and functionality that will be best to gain organic traffic.
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- W3 Total Cache
- All In One SEO
- Broken Link Checker
Best SEO plugins
Yoast SEO is the plugin developed by WordPress for optimizing WordPress websites. It is one of the most popular and powerful plugins that cover every aspect of SEO. Yoast is simple to integrate and use with robust features. The plugin has its own template to guide SEO functions and lets users easily identify the areas that require action.
Features of Yoast SEO plugin
- The template lets you directly modify meta titles, descriptions, and tags for the website’s individual pages with recommendations and scores.
- Shows search engine page preview
- Creates XML sitemap
- Analyze the density of keywords that is required for the content
- Guide throughout content development including paragraph length and other useful metrics
- Identifies duplicate content
- Ranks SEO for the overall page
- Checks for image alt attributes and image optimization requirements
This plugin is best for any website and is loved by content developers. The premium has much more to offer for SEO practices and offers free support.
Rank Math is another SEO plugin that is very well designed and equipped with a search console. It does every function of SEO and shows search console metrics stating total clicks and impressions of the page. Also, it contains a dashboard where significant information on page metrics with scores is presented.
Features of Rank Math SEO plugin
- Easy configure Metadata
- Control User roles
- Easy to use and monitor results
- Error detection
- Offers rich snippets and redirection mechanisms
- Assistance in content
- Easy SEO migrations from other plugins
Rank Math is also considered as the plugin for optimized speed.
SEMRush is one of the top tools designed for carrying marketing activities to optimize the website for search engines. It helps to run various campaigns on Search Engine Optimisation, social media, pay-per-click (PPC), and content marketing. Below find its feature especially for SEO.
Features of SEMRush SEO tool
- Auditing site performance
- Competitor analysis
- Keywords identification and recommendation
- SEO Content template that can earn traffic
- Backlink analysis and recommendation for link building
- Regular checking and monitoring website
- Technical metrics include data such as the total number of keywords that rank high, the status of campaign reach out, and analysis with competitors.
Read More: Journey to Everest Base Camp
W3 Total Cache is one of the top plugins when it comes to handling huge traffics and faster performance. It optimizes the website speed by faster content delivery. The plugins work by caching every page, database storage, and browser.
Features of W3 Total Cache SEO plugin
- Caching database, posts, pages, and objects of website
- Supports Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Compatible with various hosting and servers
- AMP and SSL support
- Improve the speed of the website by caching resources and faster content reach out through CDN
SEOPress is a robust plugin for SEO that helps to boost traffic with optimization techniques. It helps to create breadcrumbs, generate schemas, manage redirects, and much more. The amazing aspect of SEOPress is its improved social sharing with Twitter Cards and Open Graph tags feature.
Features of SEOPress SEO plugin
- Helps to develop SEO friendly contents
- Easily import metadata from other plugins
- Create breadcrumbs for URL hierarchies
- Generate schemas/ Google Structured data
- Manage page redirections
- Tracking via Google Analytics integration
- Social sharing with Twitter Cards and Open Graph tags
- Does not have any footprints in the free version too
Looking for something else?? Read this if it helps, 12 Best WordPress Plugins for Designers in 2021
All In One SEO is the second-best plugin after Yoast SEO and has a similar set of functions. It is used widely for on-page SEO purposes. Also, it has AMP support playing a vital role in website performance with increased website loading speed. It comes in free and premium affordable versions with extensive features.
Features of All-in-One SEO plugin
- Generates schemas
- Submit sitemaps to different search engines directly
- Automatic metadata creation
- Google analytics support
- Notifies duplicate content
- WooCommerce integration making easy to optimize e-commerce websites
- XML Sitemap and AMP support
Broken Link Checker is the plugin for checking broken links on any website. It is one of the best plugins that check every page on a website for broken links and suggest removing them in a very few minutes, otherwise might have taken hours. It actively monitors for any link breaks and notifies quickly. It helps to improve the website and page rankings.
Features of Broken Link Checker SEO plugin
- Detects all broken links
- Detects missing images and 301 redirects
- Actively monitor links and notifies for any broken link
- Prevent search engines to crawl and follow internal broken links
Extension modules for content management systems, browsers, and software solutions are known as SEO plugins. An SEO plugin adds new duties and functionalities to the source program that impact search engine optimization, site analysis, online marketing, and other factors.
To get your website discovered on Google, you’ll need the correct tools and tactics. WordPress SEO plugins may improve your site’s security, page loading speed, and general performance as well as increase SEO efforts. Then we’ll go through some of the top SEO plugins for your website that we recommend.
Search engine optimization is a very good practice that gives organic followers to any website. To ease the process of SEO, various plugins are developed based on the requirements. Each plugin has its own attributes that need to be examined while implemented on any website. Depending on the website, SEO plugins need to be integrated so that they can give amazing results on SERPs. This blog is to ease the research for the best plugins with mentioned features. Listed plugins will surely help to achieve desired results, however, make great choices while implementing SEO plugins for your website.
I hope you will like and share my efforts about Best WordPress SEO Plugins and Tools. So keep reading and follow us for more information regarding this.
Thank you for Reading!