If you want to boost the number of visits to your website, you should use WordPress SEO best practices. Are you seeking something that would improve the overall performance of your website with less effort? If you are, we offer a plugin called JetPack plugin that delivers all features for your website’s optimal performance and also boosts security.
Jetpack is a plugin suite that combines essential WordPress features into one large plugin. It allows you to manage the features you want to use, and you can turn off the features you don’t need. Easy-to-use, comprehensive WordPress site security including backups, malware scanning, and spam protection.
Advantages of using Jetpack Plugin
- It provides you all essential features to manage a package.
- JetPack is highly optimized for performance with Automattic’s (company behind Jetpack and WordPress.com) powerful infrastructure running in the background.
- It has a nicer user interface than your typical WordPress plugins.
- You can save every change with real-time backups and get back online quickly with one-click restores.
- Save time and get better responses by automatically blocking spam from your comments and forms.
- Help your site visitors find answers instantly so they keep reading and buying. Great for sites with a lot of content.
- Automatic scanning and one-click fixes keep your site one step ahead of security threats and malware.
- Power up your WordPress site with essential security and performance features.
- Build better relationships with your customers and clients.
- High-quality, ad-free video built specifically for WordPress.
Related Post: RafflePress Best GiveAway Plugin
Jetpack Plugin pricing plan
Jetpack offers different security, performance, and marketing tools made for WordPress at various prices. They are as follows:
- Anti spam
- Site search
- Video press
- Jetpack CRM
- Jetpack free
The picture given below shows the price to be paid per month.
Comparison between available tools
Jetpack’s backup package is 57.24$ per year. The following advanced features are available in the backup package:
- Real-time cloud backups
- 10GB of backup storage
- 30-day archive & activity log
- One-click restores
Jetpack’s security package is 143.64$ per year. The following advanced features are available in the security package:
- All backup features
- Real- time malware scanning
- Comment and form spam protection
Jetpack’s security package is 575.64$ per year. The following advanced features are available in a complete package:
- All backup and security featuresVideoPress
- Site Search upto 100k records
- CRM Entrepreneur
Jetpack’s antispam package is 57.24$ per year. The following advanced features are available in the anti-spam package:
- Comment and form spam protection
- Powered by Akismet
- Block spam without CAPTCHAs
- Advanced stats
The following advanced features are available in the anti-spam package:
- Instant search and indexing
- Powerful filtering
- Supports 29 languages
- Spelling correction
Jetpack’s scan package is for 57.24 per year. The following advanced features are available in the jetpack scan package:
- Automated daily scanning
- One-click fixes for most issues
- Instant email notification
Jetpack’s VideoPress package is for $57.24/year. The following advanced features are available in the jetpack VideoPress package:
- 1TB of storage
- Built into wordpress editor
- Ad-free and brandable player
- Unlimited users
Jetpack’s CRM package is for free. The following advanced features are available in the jetpack CRM package:
- Unlimited contacts
- Manage billings and create invoices
- CRM fully integrated with WordPress
The following advanced features are available in the jetpack free package:
- Brute force attack protection
- Site stats
- Content delivery network
The above-mentioned pricing is only available till this year’s Black Friday Deals 2021. The pricing may be different after the discount period is finished.
|PLAN||First year price/year||Regular price/year|
JETPACK PLUGIN STEPS
- Log into your WordPress administrator dashboard, and click “Plugins” from the menu to the left.
- Click “Add New,” and type in “Jetpack” into the search box. The first result should be “Jetpack “by WordPress.com”.
- Click on “Install Now” beneath the plugin title and click “OK” to confirm. Wait a few moments for the plugin to download, unpack and install.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link. The plug-in will be activated, and you’ll be returned to the Plugins page.
Jetpack is the ultimate tool for WordPress.It gives you everything you need to secure, speed up, and grow your site in one place. With Jetpack, you can: Get a safer, stronger site via secure logins and protection from brute force attacks.
Yes, using Jetpack is worth it. The plugin/service offers a significant amount of features for free and at $3.50/month for the PRO features, you get access to services which you would definitely have to pay more for, if you had to opt for another 3rd party service.
Jetpack offers a convenient and easy way to get started in using, managing, and customizing a self-hosted site. Even veteran users can benefit from the huge number of features it has to offer, especially if they know exactly what it is they need from it.
Jetpack consists of free products as well as subscriptions.
This can be a good choice for anyone and helps you get a safer, stronger site via secure logins and protection from brute force attacks. It helps to load your page faster and makes your visitor happy with lightning-fast CDN.
It increases your traffic through automatic social sharing, related content, site search, and customer management.
We hope you found our JetPack plugin review helpful in determining which tools are best for your website.
Please feel free to express any questions you may have about this issue in the comments area. We’re ready to help.